The North Face, Anna’s Linens, Harbor Freight Tools, Sonic Sense and dozens of other Magento sites rely on EasyAsk Search, Navigation and Merchandising for superior business results over Solr option
MAGENTO IMAGINE 2014 CONFERENCE, LAS VEGAS, NV, USA – May 13, 2014 – EasyAsk (www.easyask.com), the leading independent e-commerce site search and merchandising provider as ranked by Internet Retailer, today announced rapid customer expansion in the Magento E-Commerce market with the EasyAsk for Magento solution. Leading Magento customers worldwide are deploying EasyAsk for Magento, with over 35 sites licensing the solution. EasyAsk’s plug-and-play connector for Magento seamlessly delivers highly superior natural language search, navigation and merchandising for Magento sites that converts more customers and reduces costs.
Some of the largest Magento customers are using EasyAsk eCommerce Edition for Magento, including The North Face Europe, Watsco, Sonic Sense and Anna’s Linens. The North Face Europe recently completed the implementation of EasyAsk on 11 sites across 9 different countries, seeing a 35% increase in search conversion rates and a 24% increase in revenue from search.
Chris Todd, Director of Ecommerce, The North Face EMEA said “At The North Face, we are constantly innovating to provide the best products to our customers, to deliver the best advice in-store and deliver a similarly quality user experience online. EasyAsk allows our customers to find the right products quickly and efficiently. The resultant uplift in conversion rates and revenue from search has been extremely positive”.
The plug-and-play EasyAsk Connector for Magento seamlessly integrates the best-in-class EasyAsk search, navigation and merchandising services into Magento e-commerce sites. Through EasyAsk, Magento customers can gain the following capabilities and benefits:
- Natural language search integrated directly with the Magento product catalog and attributes, allowing customers to find products faster using long-tail, descriptive searches,
- Advanced visual Search-as-you-Type (SayT) auto-suggestion that displays product, search and category suggestions to convert customers directly from the search box
- Seamless integration into the Magento site display with no API programming for rapid implementation and easy change,
- A dynamic navigation plug-in that supports the selection of multiple attributes for faster navigation to products by visitors,
- Support for “derived attributes” that allow you to create new categories and attributes from existing ones without the time and cost of restructuring your Magento catalog,
- An easy to use merchandising studio that allows merchandisers to define and rollout promotions without IT support, speeding time to market and reducing IT costs,
- Full internationalization and localization which enables the simultaneous rollout on sites in different languages and countries,
In addition, EasyAsk enhances the performance of Magento sites through high-speed indexing and more efficient servers, delivering a better customer experience and saving costs. By offloading the search and navigation load to EasyAsk, customers report seeing a marked improvement in the performance of their Magento sites.
“Through our free EasyAsk Connector for Magento, we can implement far superior search, navigation and merchandising in as little as three weeks,” said Craig Bassin, CEO EasyAsk. “Upgrading to EasyAsk provides significant benefits in terms of functionality and search accuracy, which leads to a better user experience and higher customer conversion.
EasyAsk is the only third-party e-commerce search and merchandising solution that can be deployed on-site or in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. This provides the ultimate flexibility for Magento customers who can deploy an EasyAsk solution on-site near their Magento server(s) for first hand control or off-load the IT costs by deploying in EasyAsk’s reliable, secure SaaS environment.
EasyAsk will be demonstrating this functionality at the Magento Imagine Conference, Las Vegas May 12-14th
EasyAsk is the leading provider of natural language software and solutions for e-commerce and business applications. EasyAsk software products go far beyond traditional search, allowing users to simply ask questions in their own language and receive highly tuned results from e-commerce sites, mobile devices and business applications. EasyAsk eCommerce Edition uses this unique technology to deliver industry-leading site search, navigation and merchandising solutions that boost online revenue through increased conversion rates, improved customer experience and agile merchandising. Based in Burlington, Massachusetts, with offices in Europe, EasyAsk has customers such as The North Face, Samsonite, Anna’s Linens, Journey’s, Lillian Vernon, Aramark, True Value and Andertons Music that rely on the EasyAsk software products to run their business and eCommerce operations daily. For further information please visit www.easyask.com.