We announced the global release of the EasyAsk Magento Connector this morning. The EasyAsk Magento Connector enables rapid implementation and direct integration of EasyAsk natural language search, navigation and merchandising for Magento E-Commerce sites.
The EasyAsk Magento Connector:
- Is integrated directly with the Magento product catalog and attributes, enabling using long-tail natural language searches, even those from voice input on a mobile device.
- Seamlessly integrates into the Magento site display with no API programming for rapid implementation and easy change.
- A dynamic navigation plug-in that supports the selection of multiple attributes for faster navigation to products by visitors.
- Support for “derived attributes” that allow you to create new categories and attributes from existing Magento attributes without the time and cost of restructuring your Magento catalog.
- Ties the easy to use EasyAsk merchandising studio to the Magento catalog and attributes for fast, easy natural language promotion rules.
- Supports full internationalization and localization supporting Magento sites sites in different languages and countries including English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese.
Dozens of Magento-based sites are using EasyAsk for Magento including some of the largest Magento sites such as The North Face EMEA, Harbor Freight Tools, Watsco and Anna’s Linens. As we announced last week, the North Face EMEA deployed EasyAsk across 11 sites across 9 different countries, seeing a 35% increase in search conversion rates and a 24% increase in revenue from search.
The EasyAsk Magento Connector is available for free to customers using the Magento e-commerce platform.