Look For The Man In The Furry Green Hat!
If you are an Infor Storefront Customer, you may be heading to Orlando this weekend for Inforum 2013. If you are planning to be there, our own Ben Rudnick would love to meet up with you while he’s there!
Infor Storefront is built on the award winning EasyAsk eCommerce Edition Site Search and Navigation platform. EasyAsk drives higher conversion through better part number searching, faster response, and better results with understanding of shopper intent, thanks to EasyAsk’s Natural Language Semantic Search.
We aren’t exhibiting in the Expo Hall. However, Ben will be there walking around in a green furry hat (to make it really easy for you to find him). You can also find Ben in the following sessions:
- 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM – W304A DIST-5002 – Storefront Overview
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – W304A DIST-5001 – Storefront – What’s New and What’s around the Corner
- 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM – W304A DIST-5001 – Storefront – What’s New and What’s around the Corner
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – W303C DIST-3023C – FACTS Roundtable: Using Storefront with EasyAsk
- 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM – W304A DIST-5006 – Storefront Rocks with Easy Ask & Google Analytics
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM – W303B DIST-2024C – A+ Roundtable on eCommerce topics
- 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM – W304A DIST-3024C – Storefront for FACTS Roundtable
We hope to see you at Inforum!