Hybris joins Magento, IBM WebSphere, NetSuite and Infor e-commerce platforms as EasyAsk Integrated
Burlington, MA – April 15, 2014 – EasyAsk, Internet Retailer’s leading independent site search solution provider, today announced EasyAsk for Hybris, a new solution that integrates EasyAsk’s industry-leading e-commerce search, navigation and merchandising with the Hybris e-commerce platform. EasyAsk for Hybris enables significant increases in e-commerce revenue, customer conversion and business efficiency. The addition of Hybris gives EasyAsk the broadest support for enterprise & cloud e-commerce platforms among site search providers..
Hybris Software, an SAP Company, is the fastest growing major commerce company with a compound annual growth rate of 83% since 2009. Over 500 customers are using the Hybris commerce platform including some of the most recognized companies in the world: consumer brands, global B2B brands, telcos, and digital goods and content companies in software, games, media and publishing.
EasyAsk for Hybris will deliver best-in-class semantic Natural Language search, navigation and merchandising services into Hybris e-commerce sites giving customers the following capabilities and benefits:
- Rich natural language search that allow customers to find products faster using long-tail, descriptive searches (“men’s large blue polo shirts under $50”) or even voice input from smartphones and tablets.
- The ability to create natural language “product concepts” which allow customer to search their own way using terms not necessarily in the product catalog.
- Support for “derived attributes” that allow you to create new categories and attributes from existing product information without the time and cost of restructuring your product catalog.
- Actionable analytics that allow online merchandisers to identify new merchandising opportunities and make changes to the customer experience in a single click.
- An easy to use merchandising studio that allows merchandisers to self-manage promotions and dynamically identify cross-sell, up-sell and other product relationships for real-time promotions.
- Full internationalization and localization which enables the simultaneous rollout of search, navigation and merchandising on sites in different languages and countries including English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese.
This announcement expands the EasyAsk relationship with SAP, the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services. EasyAsk has been a partner in the SAP HANA Startup Focus Program since 2012. EasyAsk Quiri, the world’s first voice-enabled mobile intelligence solution for corporate data, is integrated with SAP HANA, and won a Most Innovative Solution award in August 2012 and was a finalist in the SAP Startup Challenge at SAPPHIRE 2013.
“We are very excited to announce the availability of EasyAsk for the Hybris platform and work within the Hybris community,” said Craig Bassin, CEO, EasyAsk. “EasyAsk natural language will deliver a superior customer experience on Hybris sites, helping visitors find the right products on the first page, every time. Hybris customers will be thrilled with the higher customer conversion and increased online revenue EasyAsk delivers.”
EasyAsk for Hybris can be deployed on-premise or in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. This provides the ultimate flexibility for Hybris customers who can implement an EasyAsk solution on-site near their Hybris server(s) for first hand control or off-load the IT costs by deploying in EasyAsk’s reliable, secure SaaS environment.
EasyAsk is radically changing the speed and ease of how people find information through ground-breaking Natural Language search software. EasyAsk software products go far beyond traditional search, allowing users to simply ask questions in plain English and receive highly tuned results. Based in Burlington, Massachusetts, with offices in Europe, EasyAsk has long been a leader in natural language information analysis and delivery software. Customers such as The North Face, Samsonite, Coldwater Creek, Lillian Vernon, Aramark, True Value, Journey’s, Anna’s Linens and Harbor Freight Tools rely on the EasyAsk software products to run their business and eCommerce operations daily. For further information please visit www.easyask.com.