EasyAsk – A Great Place to Work
EasyAsk natural language technical is changing the way people interact with information. We’re seeking passionate individuals to help us change the world.
EasyAsk is dedicated to making BOTH our customers and employees successful. As a private, profitable company, your actions truly make a difference everyday at EasyAsk, and your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
We are seeking motivated people to fill the positions below. If you are interested, please contact us via email, including your resume and refering to the position you are interested.
Technical Support Specialist
EasyAsk is seeking a team member to provide technical support to customers for its line of Ecommerce and Business Edition Software Products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide level 1 & level 2 customer support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail and/or phone.
- Document, log, reproduce and coordinate resolution of customer issues.
- Communicate with internal areas such as the implementation group, development and/or sales to determine best possible course of action.
- Assist with software installation & configuration of hosted customer applications on remote servers.
- Identify potential bugs and/or issues with product software and determine resolution for the end-customer.
- Perform testing of hotfixes, patches and customer releases.
- Manage server environments including monitoring system backups, “light” DBA activities, FTP and other business support systems.
- Develop and distribute release notes for software updates.
- Support new implementation setup activities.
- Produce customer call log management reporting on regular basis.
- Superb analytical skills, excellent communication(oral & written), strong team ethic, and attention to detail.
- Experience with problem-solving and debugging software issues.
- Able to promptly answer support related email and phone calls.
- Experience in a SAAS environment preferred.
- Experience with Ecommerce or Business Intelligence applications preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast and growing environment.
- Familiarity with Call Logging tools a plus.
- Must be self motivated, detail-oriented, organized and efficient.
- Possess an understanding of web application architecture.
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments.
- 2-5 years software product support experience
- 2 or more years SQL experience with two or more of the following DBMSs: MySql, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle.
- 1 or more years Java programming & debugging experience preferred.
- 1 or more years Unix knowledge & scripting experience.
- Knowledge of Windows OS/Server administration & Maintenance.
- Application server experience (Jetty) preferred.
- Jmeter & Eclipse experience preferred.
- IT Production Support experience preferred.
- Ability to read/write/interpret technical documentation.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate or Bachelors degree in IT or CS; or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For inquiries regarding this opportunity; please send a Resume and Salary Expectations to Vriley@easyask.com.